Friday, September 4, 2009

Excited and Contemplative

Have you ever had one of those days when thoughts just run amuck in your head for no apparent reason and that they are saying things that you would never consciously say!!? Today has been like that... I find myself observing the story that is running in my head and thinking... "Who is thinking these thoughts?"
When my mind runs amuck I call it in check with good music... positive words and a catchy beat and melody, uplifting visuals, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, Abraham, and the other plethora of self help folk out there for the asking but in the long run I know that I am going to have to learn to do this solo without the aid of outside intervention.
I just received the Centerpointe meditation kit and I am excited to see if it can help me train my mind to still and focus on the task at hand rather than whatever random thoughts happen to be floating by.
I watched a video about the ability of thoughts to create reality and was again reminded of the importance of staying clear about my intention to live the good life and to see the reality that i am choosing to experience.
EVERY DAY IS GOLDEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment